Friday, January 30, 2015

Beginning The Enemy Within Campaign

We are starting the fabled WFRP campaign "The Enemy Within".  I am running it with 2nd edition rules but with the original timeline of the campaign.  We will be playing over Roll20.

Each session I am having one player write up an account of the events from their characters perspective.  This helps keep track of events so we can look back later and also helps the players get in the heads of their characters, I think.  Also whoever writes for the session gets an extra 100 xp!

We rolled characters randomly.  They even rolled randomly for race.  I had them all roll on the human career chart and if the career they rolled had the option for other races then they could opt to be human or roll.  The chance was: Dwarf 20%, Halfling 20%, Elf 10%.

These are the characters we ended up with.

Conrad Feld - Male Human Outrider, Middenland

Helvaine Thorpe - Female Human Servant, Middenland

Elise - Female Human Zealot, The Wasteland


Gratoren Gorintor - Male Dwarf Toll Keeper, Ostermark


Red, Male Human Rogue, The Wasteland


Rake Wallburn, Male Halfling Agitator, Averland


Male Human Pitfighter, Averland (yet unnamed, missed first session and has not appeared yet)







2 comments:

  1. So. where is this fabled first log, so I can read it and add log two after?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just posted it. But send me your log first, In case you missed any details I want you guys to remember later.

    ReplyDelete